Pharmacy Continuing Education Programs
The mission of the Office of Continuing Pharmacy Education in the School of Pharmacy is to provide learning activities that meet the educational needs and re-licensure requirements of pharmacists.
- Prospectively identify needs and develop activities to fulfill them
- Recognize ongoing re-licensure requirements and develop activities to meet them
- Provide valuable information to enrich the continuing professional development of pharmacists
- Recruit subject matter experts capable of delivering quality activities
- Deliver engaging learning activities that utilize active learning strategies
- Ensure learning activities are evidence-based and free of commercial bias